Thursday, May 14, 2009

Denny says "Keep posting!"



Well, I've just had a very interesting meet up with Denny Tu - branding blogger extraordinaire. He is someone who has worked in the TV industry for many years - doing high end titles and commercials for the US market (my favourite of which is the Six Feet Under titles). He is now an international consultant and fixer - working in the US, Europe and China (he speaks Mandarin!). Anyway apart from his varied and interesting work life Which you can read about on his blog) he has been running his blog for a lot longer than me
and has just given me some good advice - most prominently - keep posting every few days no matter what and don't write stuff that is too in depth - because you lot will get bored and not read till the end
.

This is gonna be very tough as I want to write about what motivates designers and creative directors when they come up with a new idea, as well as just reporting about the new channels that are re-branding, or other cool work that is happening. But hey you, are my public who am I to argue
!

If you want to complain/encourage about any aspect of blogging then let me know!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I totally support that! Continue that way!