Thursday, March 12, 2009

Landor

Landor might not be an obvious choice for a TV ident blog - I spoke to a creative director there today and he told me they just restyled the Heinz Beans cans and the Walkers Sensations crisp packets.

However, if you go to their site and find their blog area - there is all sorts of interesting stuff about branding in general. Added to that they do some moving picture work, and would probably get stuck into TV branding if it was offered to them - (someone might email me now and tell me all the channels that Landor have branded, but I havn't heard of any).

here is a short paragraph from their website - which I think applies to anything we do on TV as well:
Brand experience is what your customers remember about you. It's what leads to lasting impressions, preferences, and performance. This is what sets Landor's work apart: customer experiences that are not mysterious, but real, tangible, measurable – unforgettable.

Another thing is that they are truly an international company with 24 offices around the world - puts even the largest of TV branding companies into perspective really!


No comments: