Monday, December 29, 2008

about this blog

well another new year - another resolution...

I got fed up with there being no where I could read or talk about what I spend most of my professional life doing - namely providing music for people who brand television channels (call it channel idents, channel branding or what you will...)

The TV industry press has places for people who make TV and print commercials, and TV programs and even the odd mention of post production techniques - whereas my company, Shriek spend a lot of time composing music for none of these.

I spend a lot of time on the phone talking to people who design, storyboard and shoot idents and found that there are a lot of freelance graphic designers, and graphics companies who work in this area who might benefit from finding out more about each other - so I will be talking about the people I meet and talk to as well as a bit about what I do and maybe anyone reading this might like to chip in as well....

1 comment:

NAVAL LANGA said...

I have read some of your posts. I would like to revisit your blog and would like to read more from you.

If you like short stories and paintings, then a short visit to my blogs would be an interesting one for you.

Naval Langa

http://indianshortstories.wordpress.com/

http://paintingsgalleries.blogspot.com/